The 2021 season remains on hold. As a league, we are prepared to play. However, our start date is dependent on the lifting of the current Provincial Health Order. At the present time, no league in the province of BC is permitted to play. Stay safe and check back for news and updates.
The Women’s, Men’s, Senior’s and Coed Ice Breaker Tournaments have been cancelled. Both tournament weekends will be utilized later on in the summer for possible league play. It is also highly unlikely that our current playoff tournament format will be permitted. Please be assured that other playoff options are being explored and will be discussed at the AGM.
2021 leagues fees are due on Saturday March 20th. The preferred method of payment is via e-transfer to the league treasurer.
The 2021 Spring AGM will be held on Tuesday March 16th at 7pm via Zoom. If you haven’t received an email invitation to join the meeting please contact the league president immediately. Attendance to this meeting is mandatory.
We plan to return to play at Riverway for 2021. Exactly what the season will look like is still in the hands of the Provincial Health Authority and the City of Burnaby. The tentative league start date is April 12th. League play and tournaments are not currently allowed under the current health orders. That being said, it is expected that league play will be allowed in some form by our start date. Please check back regularly for updates and details regarding the Spring AGM. Be safe and follow the rules.
Teams deposits ($200.00) are due on January 15, 2021. Teams that parked their 2020 deposits with the league are exempt.
We thought we should give you a quick overview of how to use the New Riverway SloPitch Society website.
How to find your teams schedule for the season?
- From the Schedules Menu select the league you play in!
- Once you are on the Teams list page for the league, select the team you play for by clicking the name.
- Check out your team schedule, it is sorted by by date from nearest to farthest.
How to enter your game score’s after each game?
- Login to the Riverway Website by clicking the Login button.
- Browse to your teams schedule, and click on the Date for the particular game you want to enter the score for.
- Browse down to the SUBMIT YOUR RESULTS section, Enter both teams score, and click the Submit button.